Which image editing application would be best to purchase?

I'm not sure if the next photo enhancement program I should purchase, or download for the moment, should be On1 Photo RAW or CaptureOne. On1 Photo RAW has been about the same price as my Photoshop Elements 15, but has more intriguing features focused specifically on photography, such as increasing depth of field from multiple images (each taken with a different focus plane), fusing multiple photos together to increase dynamic range (and it's supposed to be an extremely fast process), as well as noise reduction, RAW image editing, as well as other features, but the ones listed are of the most interest to me so far. Which program should I obtain? The listed features could really help me do wonders in my photography.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...