Please make these horrible dreams stop!

I wish these dreams of mine would end. My latest dream? January 21, 2019: Acid was poured into a flask, heated until it's like, really hot, and the concoction was sprayed all over me. After that, pieces of cryogenically frozen pieces of capsaicin were thrown into my face. While I didn't realize at the time that it was just a dream, the pain eventually tried to turn to pleasure somehow. However, overall the experience was extremely painful, and there was also an incident during which I was bitten by thousands of mosquitoes and had to walk literally about a mile or more without any relief! One can just hope that it will stop. Oh, and don't forget the one where I had hot water poured all over me and immediately I was thrown outside when it was like less than 0 degrees Fahrenheit with a wind chill that I thought would certainly kill me soon. The evaporating water felt just about as bad as getting burned by fire. I hope that these dreams might stop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...