My future vision of this week...

I have a vision of this week, most likely on Thursday: "The truth about happens on Thursday, March 21, 2019, will be unveiled to the world news, and the news will report on it using a negative connotation. Violence will ensue Friday night, exactly two days after the start of astronomical spring. And the first day of the season, the 20th of March, a strange occurrence in the United States, and a controversy. But out of all that's been on my mind, it's a vision that is most surprising...one that describes something, a dark but quick moving object, descending down to Earth" It's that time of year, again, when strange stuff starts to happen, and I honestly wish that it didn't, that instead more peaceful stuff could happen. I'm not one to say stuff with certainty each time, though, I'm just gathering data, either that or using intuition

Comments

  1. Okay. This might happen much later than I anticipated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts might have to be made into a YouTube videos to be credible at any, if so, to be uploaded to: MACM545

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We have been transitioning between alternative realities