What will happen if a prolonged era of peace begins?

Do any of you remember (I don't because I wasn't alive at the time) the 60's, the 70's, when there was an era of peace? That's kind of unusual, isn't it? And now there is much less peace it seems to me. What would happen if an era of prolonged peace such as those times were to began all over? I almost don't believe that such an era ever existed though, it's pretty unthinkable to say the least. When I think back about it, it seems just about nostalgic for some unknown reason. Could it be that I was living a different life in the past? It seems like magic when I really think deeply about many pasts, whether it's the '60's, 70's, or any other decade for that matter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...