The first day above ~67 degrees of the year is expected in about four days here

I'm from Southern, lower peninsula, of Michigan; this could surely be a tough spring, maybe not for the entirety of spring, but at least until for much of the rest of April. I've always wanted the seasons to change very rapidly, like they can in some places such as near mountains, so I could experience snow followed by lightning and hail as well as other seasonal shifts within a single day. So far, as long as I've been living here, it has rarely ever come close to such a scenario. I think that the constant influence of shifting or changing climate might actually make it different this time; The Chinook winds might be a neat phenomenon, but I think that even without them it's possible, perhaps, to get some extreme weather changes within a relatively short period of time. I've been thinking in particular about the stuff that can be done in such little time with so many weather changes in rapid succession. Anyways, the weather's supposed to be in the upper 60's, possibly getting to 70 degrees by next weekend, and it's pretty exciting, as so far this year, it hasn't been more than about 67 degrees, and when it has been that warm, it was only for about three days. Keep in mind that southern Michigan, the exact place where I've been at specifically, can have snowstorms at the same exact time and date of the year when it can be about 90, (at least during different years) maybe even warmer; could it happen this year, that both of such extremes can happen over the course of a single day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...