The feeling of purchasing new music...

I purchased some new music at a place I'd never been before, which added to the experience, even though overall it was a fucked up day by all means, the new music was the highlight of my day. I didn't have much feelings about it, not much emotions to talk about. I thought about using my gift card to get Imagine Dragons, or Camilla Cabello, as well as several other artists' songs. The entire process of buying something is rather mundane, even a whole album, at least when compared to most stuff that are done in life, but today it felt somewhat different, but anyways...Even though I didn't have much emotion from going to a new place and buying new stuff there, I can tell something very neat. I know that it's possible, it's just simply not something that I've experienced, but I can just tell: purchasing music can feel pretty crazy, at least for some. It's not at all unlikely that you might get some strange feelings before you even listen to music that you've never heard before. How so? (Hmm) You see, when it hits you, you're going to want everything to essentially come to a standstill for everyone else, for example, you might really wish at the moment for major weather system to sweep through literally everywhere, and that you'll be the only one to successfully get to the store; for reasons that I don't understand, you'll want god to plan out a situation for you so that you are the luckiest person, if not the best person in the world. It's strange to me how that works. I literally don't comprehend how complex it can all get. You could get that feeling, where you demand that stuff works out for you, that you buy a song during a major event and that right after and/or right before getting the music, that you do something that can make someone very happy, and demand that the music be played through the best speakers or earbuds. But I have thought that perhaps there might be something about my (relatively) old radio that makes stuff sound somewhat unique. But still, I don't understand this alternative reality that one wants to be in (even though 99% of us probably don't ever reach that state), a specific state of mind, where important events and events that can make one feel happy seem to be needed. That's exactly the state of mind that I did wish I could reach for some reason, yet for some reason, I've never been able to reach it; there's always more and more potential for happiness that I'm somehow unable to get to. However, a life that's more serotonin than dopamine if you know what I mean, is most likely what one should be seeking, for it's less draining and consumes less energy; I think that you don't have to be fully happy, just be content and don't keep using up your dopamine, just let the serotonin take you on a gentler but less demanding journey; that's about the exact reason for why I wasn't worried some times about why I wasn't living life to my full potential as it has to do with happiness or pleasure, or feelings of that nature. I think by this last sentence, that I've contradicted myself, but the true fact is that when one lives a happy life that's not ruled by Dopamine but merely on serotonin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...