Deprived of pleasure

I've been trying to go places, but the public has seemed to dislike me all of the time and I got an incredibly negative sense about them; Honestly, I can't move literally a foot or more in specific ways without feeling uncomfortable in public. I can't look at good-looking people or else they'll ridicule and psychologically I could suffer. I've been feeling extremely limited in life and have so many various experiences throughout my entire life that I haven't been a part of, or able to enjoy. I've been having emotional pain and suffering as a result, being deprived of much needed happiness and pleasure, but they all want me to stay alive. I could say stuff such as "I feel like others are out to hurt me", but you'd probably take it as just something that I made up and that it's just a feeling based on a medical condition...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...