I want to get things moving a little

How long is it before I can finally get some interesting photos of some interesting stuff? I don't really care for blooming leaves and bare branches, I'd like to finally see many different types of flowers and cool cloudscapes, maybe be able to see cool new places before June to get many cool photos to eventually work on in various image editing programs...you know, to get life moving and to get things moving a little bit. Spring in Michigan almost every year in recent memory has been very slow to start. I'd like to be able to take advantage of the very short window of time known as late spring, and to go on vacations during that time. I supposed that there was a reason for everything?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...