A pretty interesting light source for backlit macro photography!

I really wanted to get one of the bright flat lamps from the store today; there was one for about $20, which I could place on my macro stand, below the camera, to illuminate thin macroscopic subjects. At over 700 lumens, it really would illuminate the subject really well, and if it has a stand, I could use it during my overnight stays at Yosemite National Park, although my use of illumination in the park would probably be quite limited because of the park's restrictions on light pollution. Either way, I could have enough illumination from the source for macro photography to finally be able to use my camera's ultra fast shutter speeds, and the photos could be created much quicker, at least in theory that's about correct. But I actually don't need the features that are extra, such as emergency warning lamp. Anyways, I was surprised to see such lamps, that they even existed. The lamps that I seen in particular could provide consistent illumination without any diffusive material to be put on top! Anyhow, (other than that) yeah I did see some very cheap stuff at the store but ended up with just about nothing on this, Saturday's shopping trip, I couldn't really decide too much on what to purchase, there was at least one album that was well over fifty percent off, but as you might know, I rarely if ever listen to every song on an album, so I might very likely go to iTunes instead; NO GOOGLE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...