I feel worthless and not even a person

I’ve been dissapointed at how people have mistreated me. I’ve been treated like a robot or something that doesn’t have feelings or emotions, either that or my feelings and emotions are worth nothing to people. Peoples’ actions towards me have spoken of ignorance most of the Time, and because of it I have been having nightmares during which i just wished to die. I wish people wouldn’t ignore me most of the time, and realize that I do in fact feel something after being told the wrong thing or if the wrong thing is done to me, to be conscious of thefact that I’m also a person, but then again I doubt that it’ll ever happen within my own lifetime because... I’m not worth anything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...