Rokinon 35mm lens, at under $400, is EXCEPTIONALLY sharp

I really want a Rokinon 35mm lens but the only main problem is that the aperture's not quite fast enough; not enough light gets through the lens that I wish did get past to the sensor; otherwise, based on it's sharpness, is extremely affordable, but there's a chance that it's got a lot of vignette especially at f/1.2, just like my Mitakon 50/1.2; I need to go Full Frame in the future. In fact, I've also been thinking about getting another camera soon, as the prices have gone down 50 percent in some cases! I'd like to get a Fuji XT20 and mount one of my lens on it, so that if I want to use two different lenses at a time, I can do so by switching cameras!!! Why couldn't they make my 50mm have such great picture quality, I wouldn't mind paying too much up a little bit for that extra aspect to be incorporated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...