I also don't understand it, why are there not more chances at opportunities in life? I'm not talking necessarily about obtaining a job, or being able to get into a specific school, or getting a scholarship, and not even necessarily about being able to live wherever you want, and have exactly what you want. The material things, they might be out there; however, it is not a matter of having more or having what you want. Instead of that, I think that it might be more about having chances and opportunities in life. For example, I could do wonders in my life if I got the correct chances, or opportunites, that I’ve been wishing for, even though I’ve got far less than everything that I could want. The chance to do more with what you have, can create a world of wonder, in my case, one that the world might have never even seen before! But unless there’s a start, my objectives, they aren’t in any way bound to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...