https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/100688216/posts/2470487738

I read about INFJ on YouTube, supposedly the rarest of all personality types. About seventy to one hundred percent of all of the traits of such a person seemed to match my personality! One specific trait that really interested me was the preference of INFJ people to write as opposed to talk. I’m not sure which method I prefer, but in the past I thought greatly about using telepathy or “fields” instead, which if possible, seem to be the best preferred method for me of making discussion: that might be because it’s a way of discussion that I’ve never tried, and because it’s different to usual methods, might be why it might seem preferable to me. It might also be the most efficient method. Perfection is something that I didn’t think about until I realized that it was a concept or idea though, and I have been obsessed with it ever since, and perfection is a trait of INFJ, so I don’t know if that’s strictly a trait that describes me. Over several years, perfection has seemed so tantalizing to me because so much of reality is imperfect, and my imagination has sought to know what it might be like in a world where everything is scientifically perfect: seems like a very exotic state of the universe that we ultimately never experience because it’s practically unattainable. I’ve been Altruistic for much (or all) of my life: I’ve been wanting morality in every aspect of my life and nothing but morality in the world. Even though I started out emotional in life, I have strived to be rational because emotions have been causing me far more bad than good. That being said, I’m not into religion. Besides, most or all religions that have ever existed have caused much immorality in this world, as well as violence. I’ve been having a literal urge in life to be Vegan as well. Sadly, tradition generally doesn’t permit this aspect of my life. I’d like to finally find the time to stop following tradition. Sadly, I’ve done about nothing to make the world more of what I think it should be, because of the amount of obstacles in society. My imagination is anything but boring, much like what an INFJ is. I’ve had so much crazy ideas over years that probably no one else in my school has had any interest in, and it’s been making me want to be alone much of the time. Me trying to imagine various subjects, or thinking about them, can literally be described as someone trying to imagine reality while on illicit drugs. For example, trying to read or learn about an advanced subject can be overwhelming so much that I have sometimes been forced by my mind to stop and allow time for my imagination to run the alternative simulations, trying to imagine what are essentially parallel realities, of various ways that events can happen using various parameters and/or factors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...