Update: Despite warm temperature (over 45 degrees) this morning, lots of rain came along, and I’m afraid that that’s what caused a significant amount of leaves to fall. Otherwise, however, I was really looking forward to the peak of the colors of the leaves. I will try to make use of what color remains. Without the rain, the best time for fall color would’ve been around the 5th of November, and I could tell by the way that the enormous maple tree in my backyard has changed color. But at least what I can do is take some photos, which is exactly what I did today, and compare them over the years (by coming back and taking a near identical photo of the same place from the same position exactly one year apart) to possibly show the effects that potentially changing climate has on the autumn colors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...