There was once a time, when I fantasized about a world that I was convinced was real, in which people were superior to animals. However, that concept’s merely an illusion. For every great thing that comes about in a human’s life, there are great setbacks and upsetting despairities which animals don’t ever experience. For every person that lives life by laughing happily, there’s something going on inside the mind which simply can’t be expressed, and cannot be understood by any person on Earth. Why must it be so, that bad luck always precede after I feel it coming, even though it’s not in any way possible to predict it? How do I ever come to a good state?! Why is it that people have been so torturous to animals and to one another?! why the burning, stabbing, shooting, hanging, etc.? I’ve been reading some extremely disturbing stuff that seems to be true, and I feel guilty that I can’t stop it. But also, I go through misery whenever I realize that it keeps going on and I’m still in this kind of world. I had a lady recently tell me, “something is wrong with your head...seriously”. But I feel bad when I know that people are so vicious. Maybe my punishment, my bad luck in life, and my despairities and troubles, might be because I’m not doing anything for those people who are being tortured. Maybe I must realize this finally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...