My Fuji's in!

My new camera, the Fuji XT2, came in the mail. This was part of an order in which I was able to save a total of over $760 on camera equipment/accessories! I’m very glad and happy to have bought it in an extremely short window of opportunity of time, because about one day after I ordered it, the price skyrocketed to be even higher than that of the new XT3! Overall, the build of the camera is great, and I hope that I can use up all of its potential. It’s capable of great lowlight capability, and the results compared to that of the Sony A7 II (full frame priced at about $1,350) are so identical that when comparing test results from Dpreview’s test scene comparison, I didn’t notice any difference! That, and the fact that the sensor has better resolving power (it has X-Trans sensor) in a smaller design is a major reason what makes it worth the price. Sure, the A7 II has image stabilization, but I think that, for my needs at least, which are nature photography and videography, the 4k video is a good tradeoff. More information should be coming once the lens come in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...