In particular, I "regret" not meeting certain strangers

I seen girls who I liked; I see them, they’re attractive, and I’ll never see them again! This isn’t at all about being inappropriate. Instead, I just want to say that I see people who I want to get in a relationship with in public, who are strangers to me. And once I walk away, my trial of torture begins; I will never see them again, even if life was immortal. The very realization of this truth drives me insane. I can’t even begin to understand some of life’s meanings. Do you know when you see a stranger, and you have an overwhelming feeling to stay with them; they’re like family, and leaving someone you like, or in this case, I like, feels as though I’m permanently leaving a family member. If there’s a god, he better explain this shit to me, because it’s incomprehensible. Being isolated, or not connected, to millions of people out there is terrifying for me; it’s exactly the type of fear that one gets when he or she can’t feel the bottom under the water. This is literally a wicked world. I hope that there’s a much deeper meaning to all of this, because it causes me excruciating pain. And what good is pain, if there’s no meaning to it?! Thank you. May there come some relief to us poor souls by means of understanding all of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...