Demonic Society of ours

If demons actually existed, they’d tell me to let go of it and find acceptance; but that’s not why I was born. I wasn’t born to accept my fate, the fate that others have put upon me!I’m seriously tempted to become an evil person, because some don’t deserve anything good in life. I don’t believe in the devil, but figuratively speaking, the “devil” is trying to meddle with, and manipulate my life. I’m not a person to believe in fairy tales, but I talk about such things for the sake of context, so that others can understand me in a way that works. There might not be a devil, but there’s something called evil, and it’s a byproduct of the human species. I wish that you could all realize this and I could get help somehow, but since I’m a piece of shit, no one will care... no matter how I feel, others’ relationships and feelings are more important than me. If needed be, many people wouldn’t hesitate to get rid of me from society for the sake of everyone else. Some of you might know what a heart break is, but I feel much worse than that, because I’ve been “heartbroken” not because of one, but because of many people. And it’s not meant to be this way, for me to live in the midst of these people. I despise this place in which I live, there’s no redemption for me. So much gets lost, and nothing returns...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please make these horrible dreams stop!

My future vision of this week...