Where was I at on that day in July 2018?!

Cleveland, Ohio: oh now I remember. The Cleveland airport, where I was going through security and TSA agents shouted at me and basically told me to "Fucking move" in a harsh tone of voice. I decided again, out of so many times in my life, that I despise people for their behavior! After arriving to Washington state, I felt the pain that I experienced at the airport and the rest of the vacation was lost to history because I was shocked like I still am to this day. It's the behavior that's been directed towards me on a daily basis, not just at the airport but also in school, at home and at work that's been making nothing in life seem fun or enjoyable, so life seems like it doesn't matter and it often seems that I actually would've been better to have died a long time ago so to not experience other peoples' behavior

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...