The theory of everything

I went to bed at night, thinking to myself, "I want to die. I want the suffering to stop. I don't want to be a part of this world." and sometime during the lonely night, I had a dream that from my perception lasted literally for days. And during that dream, I did experiments and watched as equations appeared, seeming to describe most of everything perfectly. And I found myself with students attending school, and showing them proof of my experiments using videos of the entire events, and I found myself exuberant with surprise as to well my life is explained now. I might have dreamed of something that night which might be of great use to society or science, and my life might have stopped being meaningless on that night. After awaking, I thought about the equations and experiments from my dream, and yes, they did seem to explain much of reality as we've been seeing it. Could it be the theory of everything?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...