Memories pose questions about life

I remember in the past, staying up very late over the course of a night and the next day doing something that required my mind to work profusely; and I thought to myself since then, why does this situation exert such a profound and great (rewarding) feeling on me? and why does it seem to happen that one time? Also, why did I fail at so much during that time, but still allow for the great feeling to overcome me? Sometimes, a person would like to immerse him/herself in a specific emotional state that he or she has discovered for the first time, but as in my experience, in trying to explore the feeling more profoundly, one that might happen only once and never again, only scratches the surface and thus questions about it are never answered. The entire world seems like full of questions that are never answered, at least not using usual language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...