An uncomfortable situation

It's not comfortable being with so much people in tightly confined spaces, congestion & chaos & insane people, while being annoyed & confused as well as distracted by wonderful looking people!!! Knowing you can be killed any second by someone's looks who's insane, needing to talk to everyone (and getting into relationships with all of the good looking people) or else the worst will happen and that you've been traumatized by past experiences, is all a combination that easily can lead to a situation in which you yourself can go insane. This is what happened to me at the store, and it has felt like I needed hardcore drugs just to cope slightly with everything going on in my mind as well as physically. And fate has seemed to put me into such situations as much as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...