A part of life that’s eternally missing

for me a part of life is eternally missing: well being. But for everyone who knows me, it’s apparently a good thing because apparently I can be treated like I’m invisible. I often have wondered what Life for me could be like if well being existed for me. Religion might teach me that I will get it later in life or in the afterlife, but I don’t trust religion as a way for me to be safe, because religion offer me a false sense of safety. Besides religion, I have a false sense of security from the things that I’ve been told by other people but also what people have tried to do in my favor. My own Life is nothing more than a joke, at least to many people. In the end, I am most likely just a statistic, with no legacy or reason to have existed here and now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...