Why does everyone just want to fail me?

Everyond has failed me. Everyone has failed to teach me totally what's correct and what's incorrect in life. Life feels like failure. And as long as it feels that way, it actually is a failure, because I can confidently rely on my intuition in this situation. But see, I've come to accept this, but I'm not scared because of life and myself being a failure, I'm scared that there are going to be dire consequences that I haven't signed up for in life, and that's why I've often thought about it. See, my fear of horrible atrocities happening to me in life are like a myth but myths are correct sometimes. Fantasies that I never wanted could come to life, not in a self-fulfilling style, but because they can happen regardless of my psychology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...