When are people going to set limits on immoral behavior

The urge to have sex (especially underage sex), eat so much and with such variety, as well as other immoral things, is rampant in our society. The time of this writing is 2019, when peoples'
urges are far stronger and more powerful than what they should be allowed to be. We don't set any limits when thinking about revenge, sex, drugs, violence, and other such things, do we?! People who are arrogant in their ways make me feel insulted. Without them needing to insult me by saying anything, I feel insulted and/or offended. I'm a very emotional person with the capacity to respond morally and ethically to the world, and I've been living in a world full of bastards for far too long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...