Think about it, consciousness doesn't disappear!!!

For some time, I thought that I might be a piece of plant life living somewhere, but my consciousness belongs to a person. Perhaps it is the plant, somewhere far and away that consumes my consciousness while I sleep? If so, then why can't we be that plant after we die? And perhaps it's a non-living thing such as a piece of wood that we become after death, because when I was unconscious and devoid of dreams in my sleep, I felt just like that, a piece of wood. So then one can wonder stuff such as whether there's a virtual black hole that deletes our consciousness sometimes? Can atoms share information? is the entire world connected by information, at the smallest of scales?
I don't know how to explain all of this to the best extent, you know? But when a person is totally unconscious, he or she feels exactly the same as what non living matter does. And so you could actually be a piece of matter somewhere far away without knowing about it, based on the way that consciousness works. What I don't understand is, why you can't understand something like this so easily as I did and come to the incredible conclusion that I did? I mean, I would like to know from my readers, what's holding them back from thinking deeper upon my topics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...