Terrorism of the mind

Why doesn't anyone recognize me as terrorized? Why aren't other people recognized as the terrorists to me and all that has been happening to me? Why just stand there, doing nothing? I can't even describe what it's like, and also can't come to terms with justice in this world. Family doesn't help, religion never helps, friends are not really friends, strangers never help. So disappointing guys. So disappointing that everyone would prefer that I writhe in pain, of the psychological type. And it would be really disappointing to me if I hurt myself, because I don't deserve anything bad. The people who have traumatized me for my entire life shouldn't deserve the lives they're having, having fun on social media and getting likened. I truly, and honestly, as well as very often, want to get into drugs- not just because of this, but because of my hormones that run wild, making me desire what's wrong. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...