Some thoughts on my astronomy endeavors...

I'll probably end up building a telescope mount amd pier myself. I don't know what type of scope to get, a Newtonian to be able to gather lots of light, a specialized/APO Refractor, or a hybrid which is called a Cassegrain or Catadioptric. Portability or ability to easily transport the telescope is important but then i'd need to get a very expensive tripod. The first step of the journey, getting the necessary money for funding the project, is to begin relatively soon. But by the time i can get a new 🔭 i will most likely invest into buying or making an all sky camera, maybe. But if i do end up making an all sky camera, it needs to have very important aspects to it, such as being cooled and having a large sensor so that the setup woth regards to gear will be worth it for a long time and be put to fair use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...