My hopeless wish

I wished before in my life that my dreadful emotions and states could affect events far away from me, such as weather or technical malfunctions, by a mechanism such as telepathy so that it wouldn't need to be just me acting and that other people could also act to improve things. Ideally, things out in the world could be bad and wouldn't improve until I myself would improve: this way, it could be possible for other people to finally realize on time, and with urgency, that something's truly wrong in reality, and ideally my indirect influence on the world this way could bring the people to me. The clues of solving what's wrong with reality could be linked to me, and that is my hopeless wish that never is never delivered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...