i don’t want to behave like everyone else or follow everyones’ rules

I’ve been feeling cursed with all of the stuff in my life going amiss and me unknowingly breaking stuff often. Seems like boredom has made me a bad person, having Violent thoughts too and wanting to carry out bad stuff. Society never teaches me the correct ways, and never teaches me in a way as to be kind to me. I often felt like i’ve had mental breakdowns and often feel uneasy from all of this. I’ve been having the urge to do things that might destroy my life as well as others’: feels like being left without a choice honestly enough. Society in the here and now has made me feel like being imprisoned by all of society’s ways or rules about how i’m supposed to be. It’s a daily thing where i’ve spent hours looking at walls and the floor, or being in a downright awkward situation, literally every second of every day. Until it finally stops, you know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...