Hobbies can get expensive quick!

Why are things so expensive, even in America? Seems like I can have one hobby in life and keep investing in it, but if I want multiple hobbies it's astronomically expensive! Astronomy can quickly and easily get well over a thousand dollars for an entire telescope setup to work properly and to deliver practically anything, in terms of performance. And photography is something in which every two or so months, new accessories are released, and usually they are enticing to buy; it can all easily become thousands of dollars, at least for someone like me. Also, new camera technology has been coming out on average about once every four months, and usually it's in the form of pretty expensive gear. Technology is also something that's enticing, because something new can so often be found, and soon is needed, or at least strongly desired- what makes tech so desirable and at the same time so difficult to pass up is that it's generally on the border between what's needed and what's wanted. In these ways, I've had multiple problems. I gave up on video games, temporary art, as well as other interests that I could've otherwise pursued, because my recent interests have taken up so much money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...