For life's trauma, listen to what I have to say

Am I not normal for what I think and for having emotions? Because it has seemed for long that other people have been thinking about me as not normal. Am I not normal for being crazy because of my trauma that's been caused by experiences in my life?! Staying up as long as I can, thinking about the same thing ever day, but I never find a way out via life's ways. I spend every time in life knowing that for lots of times in life I would have been better dead than alive, because of the traumatizing effect caused. I hate that the majority of people have a different opinion though. I often have wondered whether or not things could be better dead than alive, but aren't ever sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...