First and second world nations, cold Earth, Russia wants global warming, and science!!!

I've watched The Infographics Show about the most powerful armies in Europe, but I've also watched something about the world going to get a cold future. I've also been listening to stuff about quantum physics, including gravitational waves and dark matter. I don't know what it all means exactly, but I'm almost certain that all of this is connected. Gravitational waves are like light, and can be used perhaps to detect dark matter, where normal light can't interact with the stuff. Russia is the most powerful European country, and the United States is lesser so but is probably better technologically. Russia is one of those first world countries that would probably want to see global warming do it's way so that it could have access to what's underneath the soil and/or permafrost (methane). Several nations of East Europe are currently considered, probably by a large majority, to be second world countries, and I can see where someone would be coming from to think like that. Now, let's put together a summary of scientific extremes: Black holes, antimatter, neutrinos, fermions, etc. It all makes starts to make sense, doesn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...