Expectation and reality

The expectation was that I was going to get a camera that's a great hybrid that incorporates both a full set of photo features as well as a full set of video features. In reality, the expectation wasn't met. By the way, my camera without a lens was $1,098. Why wasn't the expectation met? keyword: Cinema. What I really should've known beforehand and what I really should've expected was a Cinema oriented camera, and that's not strictly the same as a video centric camera or camcorder. Something like a Canon 1DX would work great for my uses. My $1,098 went towards a camera that can do 4k, at about 100 MB/S, while a Canon 1Dx can do about 800 MB/S! Both 4k capable but the Canon can do a greater transfer rate and is a huge stills camera, as well as being able to record various aspect ratios in 4k. It's so disappointing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...