Earbud choices within $100

Sennheiser, Soundcore, Bose, or Nuforce?Wireless Earbud reviews are varied in the sense that the official reviews come from different well known sources for each model. For me, sound fidelity is of most importance, followed very closely by battery life. My budget for this stuff is $100. Earbuds can be staggeringly expensive at the extreme (at least $1,099): makes me think that even spending a few hundred dollars might translate into missing a significant amount of stuff such as, for example, sound fidelity. Limited information is a reality even in the United States and even for some electronic products, although it doesn't occur often so people are probably usually unaware of this. Soundcore Anker Liberty Air is the first choice. Then is Sennheiser 6.00 BT. Third choice is the Nuforce Be Free8. Wow, this stuff is crazy ($$$$), bass, etc. My head was blowing up while doing my research!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...