Don't take sunlight for granted

Sunlight doesn't make me feel safe, it always feels like pitch darkness, which is terrifying of itself. This I know, because for me sunlight can end anytime, and I don't know the when and where. Now that's truly a bad thing to realize, but sadly true. Don't get too comfortable, first of all. Essentially, we live in two realms at once, one is death (darkness) and the other is light (life), and the reason that the dark always exists even though we don't ever think about it that way, is because as long as the potential for it exists, there's always the parallel world of potential. And when we die, we enter this world of potential, it's a parallel world; one that we may finally realize, that it exists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...