A Live stream of the moon

I've been wanting to do a livestream of the moon. Not sure if it'll work or if I've met the required needs for this though. The rules aren't clear it seems, whether I could use my phone or one of my cameras. My Sony RX100 II is great for the job, probably the best of all of my devices: it only can record up to HD resolution though. I remembered that my phone can do that though although the Sony is probably better to use the zoom feature. It'd be really neat to use my phone for making video using a telescope though, wouldn't it? It'd also be interesting if I could use my laptop to aid in a live stream using a traditional camera, using wireless technology. I've written already this: my current telescope isn't made particularly well for photography and/or making videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...