What I think about most things

I hate at least some of the mainstream ideas, thoughts, perceptions, etc. mainly of the people who I know on Facebook, because such ideas have been forced on me, and I can't tolerate anything being forced on me. If I let anything from any of those people get to me, even a little, then I'll turn into a destroyed person who only cares about those things, doesn't regard other things at all, such as the fact that America is (generally) a horrible society, as well as ethics & morality, etc. I don't strictly have hate towards these people, it's just that, how can I tolerate them? Teaching is one thing, such as posting positive things on Facebook, but usually people disregard all other stuff that's also important, by just focusing on a narrow set of problems. It's like a huge puzzle, but rarely if ever does anyone put a significant part of it together. I hate religions as they all have led to unnecessary violence, as well as technology, although admittedly I'm slightly dependent and obsessed to some extent about technology. And when it comes to ideologies, there are things that I'm not strictly or always hating on, but I think that it's all terrifying even if they aren't currently affecting me, and they are bound to cause bad stuff. Why is it so difficult to care for the Earth, to throw away all preconceived notions and be ecological towards the Earth? Most that I ever got from people, has been negative to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...