The Bills can stack up quickly

A rundown:
  1. Pandora Music Streaming Service- From $5.99/Mth, or Apple Music (iTunes): $9.99/month 
  2.  Wordpress Premium- Starting at $8/Month
  3.  Flickr Pro Account- Starts at $4.17/Month
  4.  Hulu
  5.  J.Cristina forums: $5/month
  6.  Youtube Premium: $11.99/ Month
  7.  Adobe CC: $19.99/Month
I'd like some help in deciding which of these services to add to purchase, or which ones to forget about. For example, iTunes might not be practical for me if I could purchase individual songs instead; but on the positive side of iTunes purchase, I could stroll through many new songs and have my own playlist. So far, I'd really like to have Youtube Premium, iTunes, as well as Wordpress Premium (or $25 per month for a Business Plan if I'd want to try and profit from my posts). So these are about my most wanted and, in my opinion, most important services to subscribe to. I think that it'd be a neat experience to do stargazing through my telescope while having all of these services available to me on my phone or other electronic device. And to actually do other neat stuff at the same time, such as doing astrophotography. 
I've been trying to save up for a far better telescope too, either that or a much better lens for my mirrorless camera. The former option might need an extremely sturdy mount, however. And then the cost of operating the telescope electronically might come in. Just some thoughts, on the bills that can add up quickly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...