Need a RedCat 51 by Willy Optics

Maybe instead of my current telescope and/or tele lens, i could mount a Redcat onto the camera of mine! I can sell my telescope for at least $100. I've been wanting the Redcat 51 Master for its portability and great image quality. And ideally, sometime in the future, a wide field imaging OTA with an incredibly resolute cam, such as a Fuji GFX100 but with extremely fast continuous mode with a buffer capable of thousands of RAW photos in succession. And add to that, 16k video mode that i can record in slow motion to catch fast moving objects with extreme levels of detail. It's not actual magnification that's of most interest, but actually having as much total resolving power as possible in terms of both pixels as well as optical quality. Also important in astrophotography is light gathering ability, in terms of both sensor size and scope diameter. Taking savings one step at a time might be my main focus these days, otherwise i can visit my local observatory once in a while and have fun with 🔭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...