My loss of followers has brung me a sense of dread 😨

😧I'm speechless because I lost followers, which made my heart start to go very fast and made me nervous, and I don't want to feel like wanting or desiring to die, but I don't know if I can hold back the feeling today...too many mistakes in life, too much anxiety caused by failures, whether it's failing to achieve what I set out to do, but also anxiety caused by negative aspects of life altogether. You can only tolerate so much in life when you feel like no more than a wisp of air, and after that it seems that you've been forced into this life against your own will. I keep writing about my feelings, but it seems that no one ever cares about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...