My dream setup for photo & video...Sony Medium Format w/fast lens

I'd love to have a medium format sized sensor version of the Sony A7R IV, but with 4K RAW video at least up to sixty frames per second, built-in ND filters, 10 Bit (at least), 4:4:4 Compression, H.265 Codec, etc. And by medium format, I mean true Medium Format size. I don't need more than approximately thirty five megapixels. I'd love to be able to have a super fast burst mode, to be able to take thousands of RAW or DNG format photos in succession, at sixty frames per second and, like the A7R IV, have the ability to have APS-C Crop Mode in which performance could be increased even further. I'd love to then mount a 50mm FF-equivalent F/0.6 lens onto it for some incredible astrophotography and even astro video of meteors and maybe some other celestial objects such as the Aurora! Also, if such specs were ever incorporated into a newly released cameras, then there could be so much applications for which the technology could prove itself helpful and more useful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...