Need more camera gear

I've been feeling that I might need to get an adaptor for my camera, so that I can mount a lens on it from another brand such as Sony. Canon lenses are probably the nicest, followed closely by Leica mirrorless, which is followed very closely by Sony E Mount (Full Frame) as well as Nikon. Can't have either a great camera body, or the greatest of lenses, but it's difficult, if not impossible, to have both, at least if they're mirrorless lenses. That's one reason for why I miss DSLR camera lenses, but they're also heavier and/or larger. I'd like a 35 to 100mm lens, with a constant aperture of F/1. Or, a 35mm/F0.6 for the Fuji X mount. And I also have been wanting a telescope adaptor, to enable my camera to be mounted to a telescope, however, my Fuji XT2, as expensive as it was, doesn't excel much at video. Sure, it's got the ability to achieve 4k video at 30 fps, but no DCI, relatively poor color encoding, and only 8-bit. I've been looking at a large video magazine at the bookstore, and seems like a decent video camera should cost at least about $3,500, Too much for me. It's unfortunate then, that DSLRs and/or especially mirrorless & cinema camera technology rarely if ever come together: Mirrorless camera models of the future need to incorporate much more features from cinema cameras, to make them worthwhile Hybrid cameras. Mirrorless, unfortunately, has still in its infancy in 2019 but that might soon change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...