I'd like to actually benefit at least once in life:

Here's what I want from life (my objectives, so to say):
  1.  Have real relationships while being a good person from start to finish
  2.  Be a moral and ethical person to the fullest
  3.  Want to go to at least one National Park 
  4.  Own a great online business
  5.  Know how to get rid of toxic people from my life
  6.  Stay away from hate
  7.  Find out ever more, as there's ever more to learn- once one stops learning, usually by getting distracted, then one might never get to know everything that's necessary
  8.  Have 20/20 vision
  9.  Live in a different society that's normal, not full of hatred, and is ecological as well as moral
  10.  Become interested and excel in a little bit of everything
  11.  Last but not least, not have to worry about any of the above, which is simply fucking sad...
Now, what is also sad is that, perhaps obviously, I feel as though none of these things have come to reality in my life. Even though I've come close to having some of these, it never felt right- for example, going to a national park, even though it actually happened to me, I just can't tell people that, because I wasn't in a correct state of mind at the time and I was suffering, which made the entire experience virtually nonexistent for me. So far, for me the only existent things in life practically were feelings in life, no truly exceptional experiences in which I benefitted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...