I have nothing to do here

The justice department, apparently, has American Airlines pay millions of dollars for mail delivery times. In the meantime, I ordered a package!!! It probably has nothing to do with Americans, though. Humans are not normal creatures; I was at an airport and all of the seats were leather, as well as the seats on the aircraft. I might not be vegan, but that's only because it's next to impossible in this world. You know, one day there's a guy's birthday, and the next day, you don't know what's what and where you're really at. I diverged, but apart from veganism there's also philosophy, and I'm honestly averted. I've got the great imagination, but aversion keeps me from so much stuff. And it's the aversion that has me suffering in life: I can't convey it, can't explain it- in other words, a failure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...