I don't know if life's worth living

Sometimes, it seems as if life isn't worth the price. You might have so many memories of being happy or enjoying life, but in the end, all of this might, overall, end up as pointless; that's my life. For every enjoyable time of life, there's an equally (perhaps greater) bad time of life. But you need to be fair and just to everyone, too. For me personally, I've been concerned so much about this type of problem, and that there are experiences that I've yet to have, that I need. But, I'm certain, no type of experience convinces me that it's different. This usual type of stuff that people might be thinking isn't helping, this over positive, skewed, perspective that people usually have on life, one that only makes life dreadful, knowing how it all really is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...