Follow your inherent feelings intelligently

I have been feeling with the thought that everything is set in the beginning to be perfect, and these feelings are so strong. And then, I've been convinced with certainty that there are special places where I should be, and that there are special situations that I need to participate in, or else my life can turn into a diversion- this is related to perfection, because for life to be perfect, it is these places where I'm to go, and these situations that I'm inherently drawn to, which I should pay attention to, and participate in. I think that I've learned enough to do all of this, morally and ethically, but still people will probably want to destroy me. My life knowledge is beautiful and well thought out, and I could use it all to my advantage, my philosophies of life, but I still feel like wanting to die, because of how people have been mistreating and ignoring me. What else can I say?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...