Conflicting passions of mine

I've got another interesting passion that has started to get strong, and it's astronomy; I've been wanting a huge telescope and other astronomical gear, but I've already invested into my other passion, which is photography, and it really has taken a drain from my hopes to get into my astronomical endeavors. I already have part of what it takes, but I'd like much better, for astronomy, such as a much larger telescope and a specialized, dedicated, camera for doing Astro videos. I've also been passionate about art in general, as well as science, and other topics, but I've mainly put them aside, because one can't fully invest in everything that he or she is interested, or passionate, about. You might also say that teens are the most passionate people in the world, but they have been generally passionate about unhealthy and immoral things, in my opinion, such as sex, drugs, & violence. So you tell me, better to be able to have access to generally unhealthy passions, or have conflicting passions that are otherwise healthy, but take a lot of work to finally get to? The latter passions almost certainly accomplish a relatively large amount, don't they?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future vision of this week...