TV hasn't been sending me personal messages, people have been thinking wrong about me, so little can be so deadly, threatening times

Difficult to sleep for me, who are these people trying to get inside of the house whenever I'm least aware?! And what are they saying?! I'm terrified, because it only takes a tiny amount of letters written by yourself on the internet to get taken out; A single, short, line of text written by someone could get one taken out, and I've been terrified that I might've written something and totally forgotten about it. I've never had vivid dreams, and I've never felt that the TV has been sending me personal messages, although the latter would admittedly be extremely compelling, if true. But the problem is, I don't know how long my time on this world lasts, and people, knowing this, still want to view me like a piece of trash, it seems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...