A treasure trove of information contained in unexpected topics

I can't tolerate so much wrong stuff of this world. It's like I come from another universe, in which everything was perfect, or nearly so. I've been gaining insight by listening and reading about unexplained and alternative stuff, including time travel, paranormal, 4th dimension, etc. There's so much to learn about such things, it's like trying to become a physicist. I learned in life that even things that are considered minor learning curves, such as photography, can offer enough questions that there can always be something learned about them, and the learning only stops if you want it to: and that's what's wonderful. If we don't learn everything, and if we always think before saying something, then we aren't allowing the evolution of knowledge and experience to take place!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Thing less talked about...

My future vision of this week...